While we may be meticulous in our efforts to keep our home neat and clean, it’s bound to get dirty over time. Accumulation of fine dust particles and other debris along with grease, grime, mold, etc. at hard to reach spots is unavoidable in the long run and may lead to a range of health issues. This is why our homes need to be deep cleaned often. Here are some DIY deep cleaning tips to help you clean your home in the right manner.
- De-clutter: Before you even begin deep cleaning, you need to de-clutter your home and get rid of unwanted & unused stuff. This will reduce your overall effort and allow effective deep cleaning. You can look in the shelves, cupboards, wardrobe, kitchen cabinets, and other storage spaces to locate stuff that you no longer need.
- Get all the cleaning tools and supplies: Make sure you have all the cleaning tools and supplies needed to deep clean your home. Some essentials include a vacuum cleaner, dusting cloth, brooms, mops, scrubbers, sponges, cleaning liquid, and disinfectants. You will also need gloves and masks for your protection.
- Target one room at a time: For effective deep cleaning, you need to target one room or a specific section of your home at a time. This will reduce your daily workload and help avoid inconvenience to your family members.
- Pay special attention to the kitchen and bathroom: These are probably the dirtiest areas in our homes, so deep cleaning them will require more time and effort. Things like shower, toilet, sink, bathtub, mirror, grout, and underside of fixtures need to be deep cleaned. In the kitchen, thoroughly clean the cabinets, back and underside of the refrigerator, stovetop and vent, sink, and countertop.
You can certainly deep clean your home on your own with the help of above tips. However, if you want the best possible results, it is recommended that you hire deep cleaning experts. Here are some key reasons why you should let professionals take over for deep cleaning your home.
- Removal of bacteria, pathogens and allergens: Surface cleaning just gives you the sense of cleanliness, but your home may still be a breeding ground for a wide variety of microscopic bacteria and viruses. Work done by deep cleaning professionals will effectively remove harmful pathogens, allergens and other indoor pollutants.
- Specialized tools and equipment: Professionals have access to specialized tools and equipment that are designed specifically for deep cleaning. These tools will allow better cleaning in comparison to standard home cleaning tools.
- Expertise and experience: Cleaning things like air conditioning and kitchen exhaust system require in-depth knowledge and expertise, which can only be provided by professionals. We are most likely to mess things up if we attempt to do such things on our own and may cause damage unknowingly.
- Municipality approved chemicals and processes: Professionals utilize Municipality approved food grade chemicals and processes, thereby ensuring optimal safety during and after the cleaning process.
As is evident, deep cleaning works out the best when done by professionals. You can hire Tanziif technicians for professional cleaning services to avoid extreme hard work and potential stress that you might experience while doing things on your own. By hiring experts, you can also continue to focus on your personal and professional commitments.