Finally, summer is here! But the question is that, are you prepared yet?
No, we aren’t talking about reorganising your wardrobe with your summer dresses.
We are talking about your AC cleaning!
With rising temperatures, we have started using our AC almost 24*7. Did you have a look to see how dirty the AC vents are before the onset of summer?
But did you know that it is absolutely unhealthy to do so?
When it comes to your ACs, the inner surfaces of the ducts are not always accessible for cleaning. When these spaces are ignored for a long time, it leads to the breeding/accumulation of multiple unhealthy elements including:
- Dust and dust mites
- Mold and mold spores
- Fungi and fungal spores
- Disease carrying insects and rodents, including their remains and faeces
- Smoke by-products and chemical pollutants such as that of tobacco smoke
The result? Impure air that affects you, and your family’s health.
Here are a few health issues that may occur if you are breathing contaminated air:
- If you have breathing issues like Asthma, allergies, and pulmonary conditions, it will only worsen over time. It is imperative that patients suffering from any such condition must be exposed to the purest air possible to improve their health in the long run. If they have prolonged exposure to unclean indoor air, it will lead to issues like triggering attacks.
- Respiratory infections also may occur when your lungs constantly breathe in impure air. It decays your internal organs like the lungs, and it starts showing signs of problems in the respiratory system.
- Viruses and bacteria are the most common elements found in HVAC ducts, and breathing them in, can cause sinus infection as well.
- Common cold may not sound like a major, long term health problem but when it becomes recurring due to poor air quality, it can affect your body negatively in the long run.
- Your skin is one of the most exposed parts of your body. When it stays in contact with impure air for long periods of time, it develops dryness and itchiness. In fact, using a UV machine is a much safer option because directly keeping your mattress under the sun, can again invite unwanted elements present in the air (like dust and pollutants) to penetrate into the deeper layers of your mattress.
- Drowsiness and tiredness is one of the most common symptoms that may develop when you are exposed to unclean air. This may also lead to a stressful mind.
But not to worry, because there are always ways to avoid this situation.
Most of us opt to use the cheapest service available to get the AC ducts cleaned. Not only is this a shoddy job which may not result in the AC being thoroughly cleaned but extremely harmful to the health of the occupants of your home.
To ensure that you are absolutely secure in terms of indoor air, you need to opt for professional HVAC cleaning services like that of Tanziif. From the very first instance you will see the difference when a professional cleaning company does the job from the method of mobilization (executing the job) to the after service report provided with before and after pictures.
A professional AC Cleaning company will always ask you to do a full AC system cleaning which includes the following components:
- Supply/Return grills
- Air supply/return ducts
- Air Filters
- AC Duct
- Main Unit Coil
- Main Unit Blower Fan
- Drain Tray & pipe
- Cavity area (Plenum)
All Tanziif technicians are NADCA certified with more than 8+ years of professional HVAC experience. The cleaning of the HVAC is done in accordance with the latest NADCA ACR Standards 2021.
All you need to do is call 800 TANZIIF, and professionals come to your house with specialised equipment and clean your AC ducts thoroughly and not just that, we will only disinfect and sanitize every nook and corner of the insides to ensure that the indoor environment of your home is free from all the impurities.